- Travel Portland - Free and nearly free things to do in Portland
- Travel Portland On a Budget - Ways to explore Portland without breaking the bank
- Portland on the Cheap Blog - Bargains, freebies, discounts, and money saving deals
- Half-Price Portland - Gift cards and discounts for Portland attractions and events
- Portland Mercury MercPercs - Discounted gift certificates in partnership with local businesses
- Get My Perks Portland - Blog and email send for discounts
- Portland Art Museum - College Creative License annual pass $20 and $5 Fridays, 5–8 p.m.
- Portland Japanese Garden - Reduced admission for students with ID: $11.95
- Oregon Historical Society - Reduced admission for students with ID: $9, Free to Multnomah County residents with proof of residency
- Cinemagic Theater - $5.50 student rate with ID and $5 Tuesdays
- 5th Avenue Cinema - PSU’s student run cinema - $4 admission for students, free popcorn at every show
- Brody Theater - Improvised theater and comedy - $12 student rate
- Living Room Theaters - $8 student rate for regular films (no discount for 3D films) and $6 on Mondays and Tuesdays (not public holidays)
- Keller Auditorium - Sign up for the Be Artfully Inspired Newsletter to learn about discounts for students
- Portland Center Stage at The Armory - $30 for students who are 30 or younger with valid ID and $100 pass for any five performances (never expires)
- Trail Blazers Student Pass - Access last-minute tickets at special prices. Register with UO e-mail to get text alerts when tickets become available. Purchase up to four tickets.
- Free Tax Preparation - 866-698-6155
- Paul Mitchell Schools - Hair, skin, and nail treatments by students, supervised by experts, at a fraction of salon prices.