Taking graduate classes at Portland State University

Graduate students at University of Oregon and Portland State University are able to take certain courses at the other school through a joint campus registration agreement.

The agreement eliminates the burden of dual enrollment related to financial aid, multi-institutional billing and separate records.

Eligible graduate courses must be related to the student’s degree. Students must get specific permissions from both the home and host university. UO students should contact the Graduate School about taking joint campus courses.

This agreement is effective until Sept. 1, 2020.